MA/MSc/PGC (Top Up for MCIArb)
|MA / MSc / PGCert (Top Up)
for MCIArb (Member of the Chartered Institute of Arbitrators)
|History||Accreditation||Ranking & Recognition|
|Program & Structure
University of Chester, with origins traced back to 1839, is an accredited British public university with three campuses located in Chester, UK, offering a range of undergraduate and postgraduate courses to 15,000 students. The University is a member of the Association of Commonwealth Universities, the North West Universities Association and Universities UK.
The University of Chester is a recognised British public University.
University of Chester
– Ranked 73 out of 131 Universities
Times Good University Guide, 2019
– Silver Standard Award
Teaching Excellence Framework 2017,
Department of Education, UK
In 2010, the UK Quality Assurance Agency highly commended Work Based & Integrative Studies framework for its flexible and high quality negotiated work based learning framework. The Higher Education Funding Council for England showcased CWRS’s flexible approach to accrediting workplace learning.
may choose to work for Postgraduate Certificate (PGCert) or Master degree
according to individual needs
|PGCert (Top Up)
for MCIArb (Member of Chartered Institute of Arbitrators)
– Self Review & Negotiation of Learning (20 credits)
– MCIArb portfolio as APEL (20 credits)
– Choice of online module or Work Based Project (20 credits)
|MA / MSc (Top Up)
for MCIArb with recognized Master or PGDip
– Designing Practitioner Research (20 credits)
– Work Based Project (60 credits)
– Award Title
The work based & integrative studies method (WBIS) enables you to design and
negotiate distinctive award title with University specialists. For example:
– PGCert in Mediation (WBIS)
– PGCert in Mediation & Management (WBIS)
– MA / MSc in Mediation & Financial Management (WBIS)
– MA / MSc in Mediation & Hotel Management (WBIS)
– and more
– You can gain academic credit for your prior experiential and cretificated learning
– Your learning is tailored to meet your specific needs and interests
– You can choose from online modules or workplace project
– You can learn at a distance using the online WBIS Portal and learning technology,
which enables academic achievement alongside work & family, etc. commitments.
100% by coursework
Distance. You will study mainly through the University of Chester WBIS Portal.
Work Based and Integrative Studies (WBIS)
– Students wil get academic advice from tutors and access to learning materials
and sample as part of learning experience
– Students will have access to online learning resources, e-books, e-articles,
sample materials, etc. No textbook is required.
– As part of your learning experience, you will be able to submit draft to tutor
for comment before submit final draft for marking
– Applicants should process
a MCIArb membership (in good standing) plus
– for PG Cert: a recognized undergraduate degree or equivalent; and
– for MA/MSc: a recognized PGD or equivalent; and
– be in work (paid or unpaid) or have access to a workplce; and
– meet English language proficiency requirements, if English is not your first language
by phone at 3482 8241 / 3482 8251; or
by email at email@example.com; or
click here to submit your enquiries online.
All contents and information, including but not limited to forms and navigation links, are proprietary to Success Institute of Higher Education and Professional Training Limited (Success Institute) and are subjected to copyright protection. Republication, redistribution or unauthorized use of any content or information contained in this website is expressly prohibited without the prior written consent of Success Institute.