MBA, Ottawa University
Top MBA Program Offered by Best University Accredited Since 1914
| | Angell Snyder School of Business
|Best Regional University |
Listed amount the Best Universities & Colleges (Midwest), US News & World Report
Top MBA Program
Listed amount the Top MBA programs in Kansas, Good MB Guide
Rated 4 Star
College Application Exchange (Cappex)
OU MBA has been developed to serve the needs of adult learners and organizations with a high quality professional preparation in business within which the importance of personal values and professional ethics are incorporated.
The MBA emphasizes a global perspective on business, communication skills and direct application to students' current and future career goals.
The program is intended for individuals who want to increase their knowledge of essential business functions and develop leadership skills and expertise in strategic management.Busy Working Adults Can Earn Your Degree in A Timely Manner
- 8-week terms and 3-credit courses: enable you achieve a degree faster
- Best Online Education: enable you study anytime, anywhere smoothly
- No outside study groups required
- Maximum exemption (by credit transfer): 9 credits (3 courses)
- About 1 to 4 years, depending on your own study pace
Program Structure (8 core courses + 4 selected concentration courses)
The MBA program is designed to help students acquire subject matter mastery and apply knowledge within the field of business administration. Students may seek professional training through concentrate in one of the selected area.
Core Courses (8 courses)
- Organizational Behavior and Theory | BUS 7000
- Value Systems and Professional Ethics | BUS 7200
- Strategic Marketing | BUS 7450
- Managerial Economics | BUS 7500
- Managerial Finance | BUS 7600
- Management Information Systems | BUS 7700
- Management Accounting | BUS 7800
- Graduate Seminar: Business Policies and Strategy | BUS 8500
MBA Concentrations (4 courses)
- Money and Capital Markets
- Working Capital Management
- Security Analytics
- Finanial Modeling Methodologies
- Advertising and Promotional Strategies
- E-Commerce and Internet Marketing
- Public Relations and Publicity
- Product Management
- Human Resources
- Human Resource Planning and Administration
- Wage, Salary, and Benefits Administration
- Recruitment, Selection, and Placement
- Employment Law
- Health Care Management
- Global Health Care Deliivery Systems
- Legal, Ethical, and Political Aspects of Health Care Management
- Regulatory Systems and Qualitative Assessment in Health Care Environments
- Communicating Change in Health Care Organizations
- Leadership Development
- Developing Leaders and Leadership Capabilities
- Developing Leaders to Create Value
- Servant Leadership
- Emotional Intelligence in the Workplace
- Strategic Innovation
- The Creative Organization
- Corporate Strategyy
- Social, Cltural, Legl, and Political Influences in Business
- Managing in a Global Environment
Sample 12-Month Study Pattern (12 courses)
|Course||1 & 2||3 & 4||5 & 6||7 & 8||9 & 10||11 & 12|
Back to top
Mainly assessed by coursework, e.g., Discussions, Assignments, Reports, etc.
No on-campus requirement.
Applicants should process:
1. Proficiency in English, e.g., a TOEFL score of 500, or equivalent
2. A Bachelor degree in any dicipline from accredited university
* Students with foreign credentials who are applying to Ottawa University must have their credentials evaluated by a member of the National Association of Credential Evaluation Services (NACES). A minimum of 48 credit hours must be transcribed at the upper division level.
Open for applicationApplication Form
Click here to download
MBA - A Carrier Accelerator (click here to read the article)
For detailed information on the course and application procedures, please contact us by phone at 3482 8241 / 3482 8251; or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org; or click here to submit your enquiries online.
Programme information is correct at time of publish. The University reserves the right to make variations to the programme schedules, contents, information and fees without notice.
It is a matter of discretion for individual employers to recognise any qualification to which this course may lead.
All contents and information, including but not limited to forms and navigation links, are proprietary to Success Institute of Higher Education and Professional Training Limited (Success Institute) and are subjected to copyright protection. Republication, redistribution or unauthorized use of any content or information contained in this website is expressly prohibited without the prior written consent of Success Institute.