Master of Global Project Management (AIPM Recognised)
Torrens University Australia (澳洲 托倫斯大學) is a comprehensive university with locations in Sydney, Adelaid, Brisbane, Melbourne and Online, to provide convenient access to students.
Torrens offers undergraduate and postgraduate courses across Business, Design, Health, Hospitality, Project Management, Education, Sports Management, etc.
Torrens is part of the largest international network of quality higher education institutions that comprised of 70 universities across 25 countries - Laureate International Universities (桂冠大學). It provides Torrens students an opportunity to leverage a network of 1,000,000 students around the world, including more than 100,000 who complete their degrees online.
|Bill Clinton, the 42nd President of the United States, in his previous role as Honorary Chancellor of Laureate International Universities, officially launched the Torrens University Australia in Adelaide.|
Back to top
中國教育部 - 認證資料
Ministry of Education of the People's Republic of China - Accreditation Information
(請按此 Please click here)
The Master of Global Project Management will help you gain the skills necessary to manage complex projects from planning to completion, on time and on budget. The subjects have a particular emphasis on projects with a global aspect including learning how to effectively manage projects with international stakeholders.
Effective project management skills are in demand in a wide variety of fields including IT, construction, manufacturing, healthcare, natural resources, education, commerce, research and development.
This program is designed to provide you with the skills to manage complex projects rom initial planning through to completion, with a particular focus on global projects with multile international stakeholders.
Structure: 8 core courses and 4 elective courses
- Principles of Project Management
- Integrated Project Process Management
- Project Planning and Budgeting
- Project Executive and Control
- Contracts and Procurement
- Sustainability in Project, Portfolio and Program Management
- Organisational Behaviour and People Management
- Project Management Capstone
- Business Process Management and Systems
- Project Management Application: Construction
- Integrated Infrastructure Project Management
- Managing Information Systems/Technology Projects
- 1 to 2 years, depending on your own study pace.
- 12-week fast-track trimester system enable you to complete courses faster
- Study with Blackboard, a state of art online learning platform
- Study when and where you want
- Access course materials on-demand, providing high level of flexibility to fit your professional, family or social commitments
- Supported by University academic staffs online no matter where you are
- Collaborate witha vibrant online student community
Subjects have a range of assessment options to suit students' requirements and circumstance.
Methods of assessmenet may include time constrained, written examinations, individual assignments based on live briefs, group assignments, project reports, presentations, research reports, work integrated learning, scenarios and case studies, and reflexive logs.
General entry requirements:
- A bachelor degree (at AQF level 7) or above in any discipline from an Australian institution or a recognised equivalent qualification AND three (3) years of relevant work experience.
- A Graduate Certificate of Business Administration from Torrens University Australia (or equivalent qualification).
English language proficiency requirements:
- IELTS 6.5 (with no sub score less than 6.0) or TOEFL 79, or equivalent (e.g., Australian qualification at Cert IV or above) Credit Transfer / Exemption
Maximum exemption: 50%
Credit may be granted towards AQF Level 8 or higher qualifications from an Australian institution or equivalent qualifications for courses with similar content and learning outcomes.
Trimester 1 Feb-May 2017: Open for application now
Trimester 2 Jun-Aug 2017
Trimester 3 Sep-Dec 2017
For detailed information on the course and application procedures, please contact us
by phone at 3482 8241 / 3482 8251; or
by email at email@example.com; or
click here to submit your enquiries online.
Programme information is correct at time of publish. The University reserves the right to make variations to the programme schedules, contents, information and fees without notice.
It is a matter of discretion for individual employers to recognise any qualification to which this course may lead.
All contents and information, including but not limited to forms and navigation links, are proprietary to Success Institute of Higher Education and Professional Training Limited (Success Institute) and are subjected to copyright protection. Republication, redistribution or unauthorized use of any content or information contained in this website is expressly prohibited without the prior written consent of Success Institute.