MBA (Exemption up to 50% for GradDip at AQF L8)
Torrens University Australia (澳洲 托倫斯大學) is a comprehensive university with locations in Sydney, Adelaid, Brisbane, Melbourne and Online, to provide convenient access to students.
Torrens offers undergraduate and postgraduate courses across Business, Design, Health, Hospitality, Project Management, Education, Sports Management, etc.
Torrens is part of the largest international network of quality higher education institutions that comprised of 70 universities across 25 countries - Laureate International Universities (桂冠大學). It provides Torrens students an opportunity to leverage a network of 1,000,000 students around the world, including more than 100,000 who complete their degrees online.
|Bill Clinton, the 42nd President of the United States, in his previous role as Honorary Chancellor of Laureate International Universities, officially launched the Torrens University Australia in Adelaide.|
Back to top
中國教育部 - 認證資料
Ministry of Education of the People's Republic of China - Accreditation Information
(請按此 Please click here)
The Chifley Business School at Torrens University Australia (澳洲托倫斯大學 奇夫利商學院), with its rich 25 year history, has graduated over 10,000 technical professionals with industry-designed MBAs.
The School is ranked as one of the Top 20 MBA Providers in Australia, and Top 10 Value for Money by the AustralianFinancial Review’s MBA Boss ranking in 2011, 2013 and 2014.
The Master of Global Project Management that is recognised by the Australian Institute of Project Management.
The Master of Business Adminstration (MBA) is designed to devlop your cognitive, technical an creative skils to make effective decisions in a global context. You will develop strong business acumen which will help you to lead people, teams and businesses and enhance your career prospects. Discover how you can apply your knowledge and skills instantly in your current workplace or a new entrepreneurial venture.
The MBA is designed to provide experienced buusiness professionals with flexible study options to enhance their knowledge and skills and also enhance their career prospects. It has a practical and interdisciplinary focus with the themes of teamwork, sound and ethical decision making and strategic planning being key features of the program.
The MBA culminates in a strategic management capstone project where research skills are consolidated and applied to a strategic business problem.
Program structure: 8 core courses and 4 elective courses
- Dynamic Leadership
- Economic Principles & Decision Making
- Financial Management
- Influencing and Making Decisions
- Managing People & Teams
- Management Perspectives
- Strategic Management Capstone (Prerequisites: All core subjects)
Elective subjects (select 4)
- Advanced Project Management
- Business Law and International Contexts
- Technology Strategy
- Corporate Sustainability
- Engineering Risk Management
- Principles of Project Management
- Employer Based Project
- Operations Management
- Organisational Best Practice
- Innovation, Creativity & Entrepreneurship
- Inernational Business Strategy
- Management Information Systems
- 1 to 1.5 years, depending on your own study pace. For example:
- 1 year: 3 terms x 4 subjects
- 1.5 years: 4 terms x 3 subjects
- 12-week fast-track trimester system enable you to complete courses faster
- Study with Blackboard, a state of art online learning platform
- Study when and where you want
- Access course materials on-demand, providing high level of flexibility to fit your professional, family or social commitments
- Supported by University academic staffs online no matter where you are
- Collaborate witha vibrant online student community
Subjects have a range of assessment options to suit students' requirements and circumstance.
Methods of assessmenet may include time constrained, written examinations, individual assignments based on live briefs, group assignments, project reports, presentations, research reports, work integrated learning, scenarios and case studies, and reflexive logs.
General entry requirements:
- A bachelor degree (at AQF level 7) or above in any discipline from an Australian institution or a recognised equivalent qualification AND three (3) years of relevant work experience.
- A Graduate Certificate of Business Administration from Torrens University Australia (or equivalent qualification).
English language proficiency requirements:
- IELTS 6.5 (with no sub score less than 6.0) or TOEFL 79, or equivalent (e.g., Australian qualification at Cert IV or above) Credit Transfer / Exemption
Maximum exemption: 50%
Credit may be granted towards AQF Level 8 or higher qualifications from an Australian institution or equivalent qualifications for courses with similar content and learning outcomes.
Holder of Graduate Diploma of Management (Learning), at AQF Level 8
Granted Exemption towards 4 core subjects + 2 elective subjects
Trimester 1 Feb-May 2017: Open for application now
Trimester 2 Jun-Aug 2017
Trimester 3 Sep-Dec 2017
For detailed information on the course and application procedures, please contact us
by phone at 3482 8241 / 3482 8251; or
by email at email@example.com; or
click here to submit your enquiries online.
Programme information is correct at time of publish. The University reserves the right to make variations to the programme schedules, contents, information and fees without notice.
It is a matter of discretion for individual employers to recognise any qualification to which this course may lead.
All contents and information, including but not limited to forms and navigation links, are proprietary to Success Institute of Higher Education and Professional Training Limited (Success Institute) and are subjected to copyright protection. Republication, redistribution or unauthorized use of any content or information contained in this website is expressly prohibited without the prior written consent of Success Institute.中