MBA (Top Up for Grad Dip / PGDip)
University of Chester, with origins traced back to 1839, is an accredited British public university with three campuses located in Chester, UK, offering a range of undergraduate and postgraduate courses to 15,000 students. The University is a member of the Association of Commonwealth Universities, the North West Universities Association and Universities UK.
The University of Chester is a recognised British public University.
|University of Chester|| |
|- Ranked 61 out of 129 Universities |
Times Good University Guide, 2018
|- Silver Standard Award |
Teaching Excellence Framework 2017,
Department of Education, UK
|In 2010, the UK Quality Assurance Agency highly commended Work Based & Integrative Studies framework for its flexible and high quality negotiated work based learning framework. The Higher Education Funding Council for England showcased CWRS's flexible approach to accrediting workplace learning.|
|MBA (Top Up)|
for Graduate Diploma holders
Program Structure (1 subjects)
- Work Based Project (60 credits)
* Designing Practitioner Research (20 credits) is required, for candidates without equivalent Research module in their prior learning.
- Typically over 6-12 months, depending on your own study pace.
- Award Title
- Master of Business Administration (WBIS)
- Your learning is tailored to meet your specific needs and interests
- You can learn at a distance using the online WBIS Portal and learning technology,
which enables academic achievement alongside work & family, etc. commitments.
100% by coursework
Distance. You will study mainly through the University of Chester WBIS Portal.
Work Based and Integrative Studies (WBIS)
- Students will get academic advice from tutors and access to learning materials
and sample as part of learning experience
- Students will have access to online learning resources, e-books, e-articles,
sample materials, etc. No textbook is required.
- As part of your learning experience, you will be able to submit draft to tutor
for comment before submit final draft for marking.
- Applicants should process a recognized
Postgraduate Diploma / Graduate Diploma, or equivalent qualification
in relevent area; and
- be in work (paid or unpaid) or have access to a workplce; and
- meet English language proficiency requirements.
- Candidates without recognised credits at Master's level,
will also be considered for exemption on the full programme.
For detailed information on the course and application procedures, please contact us
by phone at 3482 8241 / 3482 8251; or
by email at email@example.com; or
click here to submit your enquiries online.
All contents and information, including but not limited to forms and navigation links, are proprietary to Success Institute of Higher Education and Professional Training Limited (Success Institute) and are subjected to copyright protection. Republication, redistribution or unauthorized use of any content or information contained in this website is expressly prohibited without the prior written consent of Success Institute.