MA (Top Up for Chartered CIPD, ICSA ACCA AIA CIMA HKICPA IPA CPA)
University of Chester, with origins traced back to 1839, is an accredited British public university with three campuses located in Chester, UK, offering a range of undergraduate and postgraduate courses to 15,000 students. The University is a member of the Association of Commonwealth Universities, the North West Universities Association and Universities UK.
The University of Chester is a recognised British public University.
|University of Chester|| |
|- Ranked 61 out of 129 Universities |
Times Good University Guide, 2018
|- Silver Standard Award |
Teaching Excellence Framework 2017,
Department of Education, UK
|In 2010, the UK Quality Assurance Agency highly commended Work Based & Integrative Studies framework for its flexible and high quality negotiated work based learning framework. The Higher Education Funding Council for England showcased CWRS's flexible approach to accrediting workplace learning.|
|MA (Top Up)|
for Chartered Member CIPD or
ICSA / ACCA / AIA / CIMA / HKICPA / IPA / CPA
|Intermediate stage holders *||3 subjects|
- Designing Practitioner Research (20 credits)
- Work Based Project (60 credits)
* One additional 20-credit subject is required for Intermediate Stage Holders
- Typically over 9-18 months, depending on your own study pace.
- Award Title
The work based & integrative studies method (WBIS) enables you to design and
negotiate distinctive award title with University specialists. For example:
- MA in Accounting and Financial Management (WBIS)
- MA in Management and Mediation (WBIS)
- MSc in Capital Investment Management (WBIS)
- and more...- You can gain academic credit for your prior experiential and cretificated learning
- Your learning is tailored to meet your specific needs and interests
- You can choose from online modules or workplace project
- You can learn at a distance using the online WBIS Portal and learning technology,
which enables academic achievement alongside work & family, etc. commitments.
100% by coursework
Distance. You will study mainly through the University of Chester WBIS Portal.
Work Based and Integrative Studies (WBIS)
- Students wil get academic advice from tutors and access to learning materials
and sample as part of learning experience
- Students will have access to online learning resources, e-books, e-articles,
sample materials, etc. No textbook is required.
- As part of your learning experience, you will be able to submit draft to tutor
for comment before submit final draft for marking
This programms is open to holders of recognized undergraduate degree or exceptional high-level skills through experience, evidenced through your applicaiton and possible interview; and
- be a Chartered Member of CIPD; or
- ICSA / ACCA / CIMA / AIA / HKIPCP / IPA / CPA graduate / intermediate stage holder; and
- be in work (paid or unpaid) or have access to a workplace; and
- meet English language proficiency requirements, if English is not your first language.Special Offers
Special offer is available to members of following professional bodies
- ACCA Graduates
- ACCA Intermediate Stage holders Click here for details Enquiries
For detailed information on the course and application procedures, please contact us
by phone at 3482 8241 / 3482 8251; or
by email at email@example.com; or
click here to submit your enquiries online.
All contents and information, including but not limited to forms and navigation links, are proprietary to Success Institute of Higher Education and Professional Training Limited (Success Institute) and are subjected to copyright protection. Republication, redistribution or unauthorized use of any content or information contained in this website is expressly prohibited without the prior written consent of Success Institute.